GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...urban project is coming along. I received my multi-carrier bumper from tactical armor group and it is kick butt. I am going to have it rhino lined along with the front bumper and a strip down both sides. I have some N fab side bars on order...

I finally have all the quarters welded in place and most of the ruff in work done. I am probably 8 hours of body work away from a trip to the spray booth.

Today, however, I got some bad news. My A/C compressor is shot so I have to fix that now. I can't believe how much the freon has gone up since last year, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

A/C is a must in this sweat hole called Florida. Anyway, I will post up some more pics of the progress soon. Happy Memorial day and RIP for those who gave all!

80 Grit

·
Registered
603 Posts
PICTURES!!!
Yes AC golden right now. \would considering a retro fit kit to current standards be an option ? I don't know but worth a look!
Pat

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
This is sounding cool... Lets see some pics..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are a few links to my other posts on this resto:

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...d-trim-on-my-89-burban...&p=347153#post347153

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...-up-and-I-found-myself...&p=357954#post357954

Those where the first few rounds...for a picture of the multi-carrier you can go to tacticalarmorgroup.com Once in there you can click on the option for 89 suburban. They have a picture of one...Mine has a double gas can carrier, cb antenna, jack carrier, and tire carrier.

Here are some pictures of the last go round on the body work:

·
Registered
603 Posts
keep your fluid intake up.... looks good!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
The 'Burb looks good already, sure it will look great when finished.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.