This recently happened to me I kind of got lights and the radio came on but not much else. It ended up being the main ground off the battery that went to the engine block. It was only getting a ground off the wire that bolted to the fender near the battery. It sounds like it either a main ground, power lead, or a fusable link that popped. Take a volt meter and put the ground wire from it on the ground post on the battery and put the power lead off the meter on the main power wire coming off the back of your alternator and see if you have power there. There should be 12volts doing that. If not keep your power lead on the back of the alternator and put the ground wire off the meter to somwhere on the engine block where theres bare metal and see if you have 12volts there. If you do you may have a bad ground going from the engine to the battery.