GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
We just got a little dusting up here where we live. My mother-in-law got a ft' in Mass.
I haven't had to use 4 wheel drive in so long I'm not sure it still works. :lol:

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
No snow in Texas! :) I miss the stuff, except when I have to get somewhere in a hurry.

·
1,531 Posts
I was kind of jealous of those in the NE with all the reports of good snowfall. But a good storm system came through yesterday, add on the lake effect overnight, and there was a good 8-10 inches of snow at my house this morning. :D Made for a fun drive into work this morning.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
It's going to be over 80F here today. Sigh. It would be nice to have a cold winter, not this year.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Cold, you want cold. Come buy my place tonight.
It's 15 degrees with 40 mph winds. I think that makes it -25 degrees. When I walked dogs tonight I was glad I had a Great Pyrenees on the leash othewise I would have blown away. It has been unseasonably warm though, it was 50 yesterday.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Well, we got a cold blast that just hit us. Temp dropped to below freezing already and they're expecting some type of wintery-mix ice and maybe snow flurries! How bout that.

One thing I learned not to do ... don't take the 2WD burban out in the snow! Too big and heavy and with the rear-wheel drive, we've been stuck before! Had to get a group of boy scouts one time push it out of an icy parking lot. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts