GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Yes, I agree!

In all honesty, this website is only 3 months old. So the level of activity that it does currently get is pretty remarkable actually.

However, there is always room for improvement! Keep posting messages and others will follow. Have questions or comments? Post away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Lets make some noise

Just purchased my 2006 trailblazer ext, can't make any noise as I'am happy with it, I have no complaints, the only thing I'am iffy about is the liftgate plastic/hing problems numerous people are reporting. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found this site yesterday ( 6-24-06) while I was doing a search for some info. Man, you guys need to get some activity going here! Looks like it has lots of potential.

Currently own a 2002 TB and am awaiting a Wester's Tune that should be here in a few days..

·
Registered
75 Posts
lets see, noise... noise... noise... ummm... Ok... I wish that GM had come out with a vortec 350 V8 before 1995... I've got a 1995 chevy tahoe and man do I wish I had the engine from 1996... that or chevy should have come out with an all aluminum dual overheadcam fuel injected 32 valve 350 V8 engine as a standard motor by 1995... yeah, it would have been good if they had borrowed a page from the ford rule book and made their motor more hightech by 1995...

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'd be happy if there were DOHC head options for my 454. I've only seen one, and it requires a very tall racing type intake. No way I could keep that contained under the hood of my suburban.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I’m still having trouble dealing with Fuel Injection, give me an oldie with a carb any day.

Was talking to my parts guy at NAPA yesterday. I thought I had trouble with my 94, he said the 99’s and newer now have a plastic distributor housing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts