·
Registered
2,805 Posts
lookin good!!! :great:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the responses! Just got Line-X put in today, over the rail. Need to hold off spending for a while...but my next mods are Intake and Exhaust. I will be going with K&N for intake. And I think I am going with Magnaflow for the exhaust. Not looking for anything too loud. I would like the dual same side exit for exhaust but I have heard there is more of a drone with the dual side exit in front of the wheel as opposed to the dual rear exit.

Anyway thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks pretty sweet!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks very nice. :great: I love the leveled look, I'm gunna level my 2wd soon, was it hard to install?? I'm not sure how the leveling kit for the 2wd works, but I think it's just spring shackles for the rear, is that how yours was????

Thanks
Jack.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, the 4x4's have to install new torsion keys. It was actually a big pain in the ass because I didn't really think that I would need the GM torsion bar unloading tool...That was my mistake. A regular C-clamp just didnt do the trick...If I had gotten the unloading tool I bet it would have taken me 20 minutes to remove the old keys and install the new ones...But I dont know how a 2wd works, if its just spring shackles it could be a lot easier.

AJ

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Looks very nice. :great: I love the leveled look, I'm gunna level my 2wd soon, was it hard to install?? I'm not sure how the leveling kit for the 2wd works, but I think it's just spring shackles for the rear, is that how yours was????

Thanks
Jack.
Here's a link to the installation instructions for the 2WD. I've looked em over and it seems like a pretty simple proceedure, just some spacers on the front springs and shocks. Hope that helps!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts