GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get an idea of what my trucks gunna look like leveled with 20s....if youve got one post the pics here. What kind of leveling kit? What size tires?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
56 Posts
im also planning to do that cause i dont really want to spend all the money to lift then gears to keep shift points and gas mileage and all that crap. looking around at the sites for the kits i have not really seen what size tires you can use with the 20's

·
Registered
56 Posts
did you change out your gears? i lifted my jeep and it was still geared for the 28's it came with so it sucked bad with the 35's on there. looks good with the 10 incher on there though

·
Registered
593 Posts
No not yet. I rarely drive the truck and everytime I plan to do it, I do something to the house, etc. It's coming though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just trying to get an idea of what my trucks gunna look like leveled with 20s....if youve got one post the pics here. What kind of leveling kit? What size tires?

Thanks guys

2" Rough Country leveling kit
20"x9" KMC XD Monsters
33/12.50/R20 Cooper Discover STT tires

forum 4.jpg forum 5.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
depending on your truck you may be able to just get thing reprogramd and not have any issues with fuel milge and shift points

1 - 10 of 10 Posts