GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm new to the site and wanted to get some info on the new body style trucks and tightening torsion bars like the old style trucks.

Do the newer style trucks have the same system as the older models do....... where you can tighten the torsion bars and get an inch or so of lift or do you have to buy a leveling kit and go that route?

Thanks for the replies in advaance!

·
Registered
24 Posts
the 07 up nbs do not have torsion bars but u can get a leveling kit that is fairly easy to install from several diff companies but from my research readylift is bout the best for the money. you can get a 2.25 in leveling kit for like 230.

·
Registered
593 Posts
the 07 up nbs do not have torsion bars but u can get a leveling kit that is fairly easy to install from several diff companies but from my research readylift is bout the best for the money. you can get a 2.25 in leveling kit for like 230.
This, unless you have a HD...then you have torsion bars. But the best bang for your buck would be a Rough Country or Top Gun Customz leveling kit. They all accomplish the same thing and those two cost less than $100.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I agree x2 on that man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts