GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lookin'to do a 6' suspinsion lift. I have looked around quie a bit and I think I like the Skyjacker lift system. I would like to have your opinions on what you guys like and please give pro's and con's

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
you can never go wrong with skyjacker although they are a little pricey.. Rough country is a lot cheaper but still quality but if your willing to spend the money on a higher quality kit I would recommend it. Fabtech is ok stuff. however im not sure if CST makes lifts for your year truck but I would recommend them over anything. and if your willing to spend the extra money go for the rear leaf pack instead of AAL's and blocks. look here. they dont have CST but maybe somewhere else has it.

http://rockymountainsusp.com/GM_IFS99.htm

out of all of those on this site I would go skyjacker or RCD

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input! I agree the Skyjacker "Lift System" is pricey, but its only money and I firmly believe you get what you pay for. I will be getting the add a leaf system. I will also check out the site you mentioned

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
glad I could help... let us know when its on... what tires and rims are you lookin to get?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts