GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 Silverado and I was interested in getting Linex on the back fender wells to match the front fender wells. I was just going to see if anyone knew where i could find some pictures to make sure i like the look of it before i actually get it done. Also the man i talked to said that he would do it for roughly $100 bucks for the back fender wells. Is this a good deal?:meuh:

·
Registered
16 Posts
You might check out the GM accessories site. They have rear inner wheelwell liners for the 2008. I have not seen them, but I am going to look in to them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay it's been awhile, but if anyone is thinking of getting the wheel house liners from GM I have a couple of pics for posterity!

Real easy to install (if you take the rear tires off) and well worth the $100!

JD
:glasses:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice, JD. I was trying to decide whether or not to get these. I think I will now. :great:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a set from the dealer. They are $86.62 for the pair and if I want to take the "easy" way out, $124.12 installed. JD, you said they were easy to install? Worth me saving $37.50? You know what they say, time is money. :glasses:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Real Easy Pete! Took me about an hour with cleaning the wheelwells (I had the truck for about 9 months), jacking the truck up with a floor jack, and buzzing the tires off(I have access to air tools!) and using a drill to screw them on(included screws with goop on them).
Good excuse to wash the pickup and look at you handiwork afterward!

JD

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Okay it's been awhile, but if anyone is thinking of getting the wheel house liners from GM I have a couple of pics for posterity!

Real easy to install (if you take the rear tires off) and well worth the $100!

JD:glasses:
that looks great! :great:

·
Registered
38 Posts
LINEX is way better, doesn't age. doesnt stain, oil and grease and road grime doesnt stick to it. it just hoses clean simple and easy. after a while the plastic liners stain and warp salt from roads affects it . line-x is indestructible and i highly encourage it.. if you can get it done for 100 bucks DO it i paid 100 per side.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
is this avabile for my truck???? and where and how much??
thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I getting mine Line Xed!!!

I just spoke withthe Line X Guy both wheel wells $150.00 and it looks COOL and should last 4EVER.

My problems is I have a White LTZ / Z71 and I am thinking about color matching my liner to the grey in the Z71 logo. Any thoughts on this I am getting a big ol' CHevy bowtie in the middle of my bed:) I think it should look cool even in just plain black.

·
Registered
19 Posts
LINEX is way better, doesn't age. doesnt stain, oil and grease and road grime doesnt stick to it. it just hoses clean simple and easy. after a while the plastic liners stain and warp salt from roads affects it . line-x is indestructible and i highly encourage it.. if you can get it done for 100 bucks DO it i paid 100 per side.

X2 on the LineX Fender Wells. they look better and will protect better. Worth the money in my Opinion.I did it to my Brand New 2008 LTZ and it looks SWEET!:great:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I'd go to the dealer. Less than 150 bucks installed and it will look better than a spray on liner. I've heard that rocks get thrown from your tires chip off those liners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
had my linex bedliner installed and wanted the rear wheel wells done.They said can't be done because the spray comes out at such high pressure it could not be done

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I need to do something soon. I just saw a lot of paint chips in my wheel wells.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i had my 2007 fenderwells done same time as bed with linex. $100 for both sides and its better than the plastic inserts from gm.

·
Registered
98 Posts
if someone could post some pics of the linex sprayed wells that would be awesome

1 - 20 of 35 Posts