GM Truck Club Forum banner

LMCTruck.com Review

31K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  CITADEL4U 
#1 ·
I'm not sure If this would fit under product reviews but it's about the customer service of lmctruck.com

The policy about purchases is outstanding i just purchased a new set of clear lenses for my tahoe and apon shipment to my place after inspection i noticed the mount was broken. I called the customer service about the issue and they are replacing the unit for free. no bickering or arguing :)
didnt even have to send the old units back!

basically all in all it's a great company to deal with and parts are not to shabby for prices :)

#3 ·
Personally, I find that the parts that you can find elsewhere in auto parts stores and the like are usually higher in price. However, they have a HUGE selection of the little oddball parts you'd never find anywhere else. I bought a set of weatherstripping for my Suburban that I never would have found elsewhere, except maybe the dealer, but I doubt it. For new factory chevy parts I like to use www.gmpartsclub.com

#5 ·
well a little update my new headlights arrived today so now i got two sets ..woohoo ! :lol:

#9 ·
I love lmc truck.... they are a great company with great products and an unlimited selection... I recommend them to everyone

#10 ·
I used LMC to order some parts for some parts for an 87 silverado and the service there was amazing. Answered all of my questions and even told me that if the items are not what I want that I can send them back and they will replace them for something else no questions.

#14 ·
I think their Website is great .........just waiting on my Mail delivery of their catalogues in the next few weeks......I am sure the
catalogues will be just as good as the Website ..;..Brian

#15 ·
I used LMC to order some taillights for my Dad’s 1988 GMC S15 pick up tuck, and all went well. I then ordered a new hood for his truck that cost $500.00. I was told it would ship immediately. Then I was told it was on back order for weeks. When the hood arrives, they have shipped the wrong hood. Every time I try to talk with them I get a different story.

When I contacted them by phone the lady I ordered from said I had gaven her the wrong information. Second time I called I am told the lady I first talked to is no longer there, she made to many mistakes and was removed from her position. I still have the information written down on the paper I ordered from and it is correct. I was then told a truck would go out and pick up the hood and they would send the right hood. To expedite things because my Dad is so angry I agreed to pay the shipping.

I am told the shipping company goes by my Dad’s house one to two times a week and it has not been picked up yet, this is week three of waiting for the hood to be picked up. All I get is the run around from customer service. I am so unsatisfied with LMC I will not be ordering anything from them in the future.

#19 ·
I used LMC to order some taillights for my Dad’s 1988 GMC S15 pick up tuck, and all went well. I then ordered a new hood for his truck that cost $500.00. I was told it would ship immediately. Then I was told it was on back order for weeks. When the hood arrives, they have shipped the wrong hood. Every time I try to talk with them I get a different story.

When I contacted them by phone the lady I ordered from said I had gaven her the wrong information. Second time I called I am told the lady I first talked to is no longer there, she made to many mistakes and was removed from her position. I still have the information written down on the paper I ordered from and it is correct. I was then told a truck would go out and pick up the hood and they would send the right hood. To expedite things because my Dad is so angry I agreed to pay the shipping.

I am told the shipping company goes by my Dad’s house one to two times a week and it has not been picked up yet, this is week three of waiting for the hood to be picked up. All I get is the run around from customer service. I am so unsatisfied with LMC I will not be ordering anything from them in the future.
Yep, I got the same treatment. Also, many others reporting the same thing.

#16 ·
LMC is great they had everything I need for my 65

#17 ·
They have always been a good source for quality parts. They have never let me down for the many years I was playing in my garage.

#18 ·
LMC may have been good at one time, BUT NOT NOW!
Yelp.com has numerous complaints about them.
I ordered hundreds of dollars in parts from them.
One item was a pair of mirrors for my GMC.
What I got was a bunch of Chinese junk!!!
Note even close to fitting my 71 GMC.
Their Web page had these mirrors as a proper universal fit: HA!
Maybe they might fit a Chinese truck in China, but no way a GMC Truck.
I called and asked for a refund and the postage to cover their mistake.
All I got was a call center person with zero truck knowledge.
LMC refused to refund my money or replace these rotten parts.
I will never do business with them again.
Use Brother's Trucks. They stand behind their products.
NEVER EVER BUY FROM LMC, OR YOU WILL CERTAINLY REGRET IT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.