GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dipp schite stole my billet 6" antenna off of my Tahoe today. Now I have to buy another one. Can I use loc tight on it so it doesnt get removed as easy as the first one did ?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Some dipp schite stole my billet 6" antenna off of my Tahoe today. Now I have to buy another one. Can I use loc tight on it so it doesnt get removed as easy as the first one did ?
Sorry about that. Loc tight will help a bit, but if it's going to get taken with tools, they'll take it. Superglue maybe? That's too much I suppose.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry about that. Loc tight will help a bit, but if it's going to get taken with tools, they'll take it. Superglue maybe? That's too much I suppose.
It was one that had rounded edges. Figure they would have to use pliers if I loc tight it, deeming it destryoed, and we both lose.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Its just one of those things. It hasn't happened to me yet and I hope it never does. If it does I hope they think my antenna is worth the bullet I shoot them with.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What about Quik weld? I know it would be permanant...but would it work? With something like that or superglue in there do you lose signal due to less area touching? I have the 12 inch stubbie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts