GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having an extremely hard time logging onto both this site and the Tahoe site. I can log on once, and then it seems that both sites will block my IP address for long periods of a time. I have not been able to access the Tahoe site since Friday, July 29.

Very frustrating when I am trying to follow up on help replies I have made to a question or problem.

Hope you can help out Steve.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
I was unaware that anyone was having problems still. It's a hold over of sorts from the merging of the sites.

There are probably two instances of "Arnie" in the database. I'll see if I can't merge them together first thing in the AM and we'll see if that won't fix it.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Good news and Bad news

The good news is that I know what the problem is. The bad news is that I think it might involve me "deleting" your message forum information to fix it. I'll play with it over lunch to see if I can fix your account, if not, I'll zap you and then will rebuild your post count.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
RE: Good news and Bad news

Try it again on this site. It had zapped your password from the message forum part (which is a different database table) ... if it works then I can get you back into the rest of the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts