GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am looking at a used silverado 2500HD. Here is a link http://www.jandrautolocator.com/vehicledetails.aspx?vid=132051304

Its got 120k on it and a pretty clean body. I am a little apprehensive about it but I sold my truck a couple months ago and this seems like a good deal to me.

Any advice on what to look for that this truck with these high miles could have issues with? I'm not asking if it is a good deal, but if you would like to share your opinion please do.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
I see it has a bed liner, check under it and make sure theres not holes from where the owner had a fifth wheel hitch and removed it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It looks nice,
Be sure to check that the vehicle has good documentation for its maintenance. I personally wouldn't buy a used 4x4 without knowing the truck has been maintained properly.

Looks like snow is in the area, so may be a good idea to check for any major rust pockets, visually check under the truck, and check the fender wells.

Good luck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a bunch.

I really want to pick it up. I am just worried about buying something with 121k already on it. I just really like the price. I dont want to start having problems the minute I buy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts