GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just what the title says, looking for a good cat back system for my 05. the 03 silverado i used to have had a custom job done on it by a guy i knew, but that isnt possible anymore since hes 1300 miles away now.

im in virgina beach VA as well.

Alex

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Corsa,Borla,Megaflow? What are you looking for?

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
x2 what enkei said. Are you looking for single or dual? I just put in the Borla dual which exits behind the tires and love it.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking for something that sounds nice, but not overly loud. my chevy had a dynomax (i know) muffler on it and I was fairly happy with that. the wife dosnt like my wrenching on my truck to much so i cant spend tons on a magnaflow, even if I wanted to.

Alex

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
The Borla sounds good under throttle but is quiet at idle and highway driving. I'll try to post some video soon.

PS - Your sig pic is showing-up now.

·
Registered
539 Posts
what type of price range you looking at, also are you looking at dual exit or single exit

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Just wanted to add this I just got a Email back from a friend at Corsa...

Thank you for your support, Glenn. It is awesome to see the following we have. As a actual person that has it on my own truck, the dB Exhaust sound great under throttle and quiet at cruise.

I realize he is looking for just mufflers. Unfortunately we do not make availale that option. However, with the dB they can get a full cat-back system with either the single side exit or out the rear duals. The retail pricing is $699 and $899 respectfully. There are always some discounts out there.

Best Regards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts