GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously it must be unlocked.

Hoping maybe somebody around here has upgraded to a Gen 2 and has the 2815 for sale.

Longtime Chevy truck guy, now a Ram Hemi owner (don't slam me too bad). But my little brother has a '99 4x4 Z71 5.7.

We just added a 3" BL to his 2" suspension lift and are going to larger tires. Would like the unit mainly for speedo recalc, but he tows a 5500 lb. trailer a LOT, he's a fireman with a side landscape business and could probably also benefit from the tow tune.

I'm a beta tester for Superchips (used to work at a couple performance/4x4 shops in my college days) and can get him the current 2865 at 25% off list, but I'm thinkin' we might step into a "deal" on a used 2815 and I doubt the newer tuner is gonna benefit him with a 12 year old truck.

PM me if ya' got one for sale or respond in this thread.

Thanks in advance,

Hammer...

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll have to create a thread in the intro or new member section. As stated, no current chevy, but I've had a couple through the years, I've owned (and lifted) 'em all. 2 Chevys, 2 Fords, 2 Dodges and even a Jeep J10 (see who here is old enough to remember those). All but the Jeep and a Ford 7.3 Powerstroke bought new, some highly modded, some just lifted and maybe a little exhaust work. I'll do the intro post thing when I can get to my PC and am not posting from my phone...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts