GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an '88 C60 with a 366 in it. Someone before me put a small quadrajet on it and its pretty lame. I think these had Holleys from the factory. Anyone have any suggestions to get this old girl to run like it should?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got an '88 C60 with a 366 in it. Someone before me put a small quadrajet on it and its pretty lame. I think these had Holleys from the factory. Anyone have any suggestions to get this old girl to run like it should?
Hi,I got a 1985 Chevy Box truck with a 366 automatic that I have been rebuilding for the past 5 years. concerning the carb, the best thing to do is replace the carb with a rebuilt Holley,the same unit that came from the factory on the 366ci.there are rebuilt ones online, however not cheap. i had the original carb rebuilt on mine and it made it run like a Swiss watch.I hope you get yours going because it's one of the best built older trucks around.be aware of the brakes on these older C-60 series trucks, when one brake cylinder goes out, the other 3 brakes will not function at all.[happened to mine] it's best to do an entire brake job all the way around especially the wheel cylinders because they go bad when the truck sits for a long time. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts