GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hI everybody, Im New to this site, Looking to purchase a NEW , OR >>>>>>>>>>> Engine for my PU Truck, I Pull A Large 29 Foot Fifth Wheel Trailor ,, And Would like to find a 6.0L Engine With Even A Little More Pulling Power, AnyBody Help Me Out Here Please ???Also Interested in a 4L80E Transmission With Some Added BEEF To It as well, Let me know Guys,, Im Needing To Buy One RIGHT AWAY !!!!
Thanks Dennis

·
4,774 Posts
hI everybody, Im New to this site, Looking to purchase a NEW , OR >>>>>>>>>>> Engine for my PU Truck, I Pull A Large 29 Foot Fifth Wheel Trailor ,, And Would like to find a 6.0L Engine With Even A Little More Pulling Power, AnyBody Help Me Out Here Please ???Also Interested in a 4L80E Transmission With Some Added BEEF To It as well, Let me know Guys,, Im Needing To Buy One RIGHT AWAY !!!!
Thanks Dennis

Welcome to the Site Dennis...:cool:......for Us(the Member's)to help you with Some Advice, we Need Some Information about your Truck......What Year is it, ....is it 3/4 Ton....and 2WD or 4WD.....What Engine, Transmission, and Gears does it Have now??....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im Sorry Guys,, I Have A 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 EXT Cab Short bed, It has a 6.0L Engine And A 4L80E Transmission, Stock Gears, Ive Got 250 thousand miles on this truck , and it still runs well, JUST Getting tired,, Would like to find a new Or as good as new Engine, With Maybe a rv cam, Headers ,, I Think itll help pull my camp trailer a little easier, Also would like to purchase a new <OR as good as new 4L80E Tranny to go with this engine,, If anybody can lead me in the right direction on contacting the right person to build me one or who has the engine or trans,, I Sure would appreciate it ????

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
You're looking for crate new, remans or you're looking to rebuild yourself?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking for a new semi built (RV CAM Headers) OR,, if you know some one who sells reman,, or ??? I just am not having any luck new or reman,, I Just want it to be a little stronger than factory 6.0L engine,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts