GM Truck Club Forum banner

Love my new IPCW tail lights

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  LOVINTHESTORM 
#1 ·
I've been sporting my new IPCW tail lights for a week now, and I must say I am very happy with them. The quality is top notch. They seem to fit very well and line up perfectly with the tailgate. Not to mention they are very bright and pretty dang cool looking. The fiber optic is a awesome touch that I think sets them apart from the rest of the field. I was going to go with Recon but am glad I didn't for two reason. They have more character being so different and they were cheaper. I would recommend you check them out if your looking to upgrade.:glasses:

#2 ·
Those look nice. Did you have to install a resistor or anything?

#3 ·
Can you please post some pics of yours on. Parking,Turn and Reverse lights would be nice.. Glad you like them. I do too...

#4 ·
Thanks for the review and they look good. IPCW has some of the lights I've been looking at as well so I appreciate the review.

#6 · (Edited)
:gasp:Alright here they go should have done it yesterday. Man absolutely love them. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Land vehicle Pickup truck Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

Attachments

#7 ·
Very nice... Enjoy the new look.. I have been followed to a parking lot and asked about mine..

#8 ·
Thanks. Just one piece of the puzzled. I have been getting lots of compliments so far. Haven't been followed yet.

#11 ·
Thanks. Going to do some demolding and badge painting very very soon. This weekend I'm going to do a detailed cleaning, to good pics, and organize my ablum.:sign0011::fighting0088:

#12 ·
Love your new lights. I might have to snag a set for my truck as soon as I have some funds. My money tree isn't doing that good this year.

#13 ·
For those interested I got these lights for a 2/3 of the price a streetpros.com. They were hands down way cheaper than everyone else. I recommend them as well as the lights. Ordered them on a Saturday got them in about ten days. Free shipping on orders over $100 can't beat that with a stick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.