GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was helping to park cars for an airshow at my local airport. On the second day of the show I asked if I could bring my truck up and take some pictures with some of the old warbirds. To my surprise he told me if I could get my truck up to the runway in 15 mins sure. After running a mile to grab my truck, below are the results. Feel free to post pics of your truck and planes too! Vehicle Car Transport Pickup truck Truck Vehicle Transport Car Pickup truck Truck Vehicle Airplane Transport Aircraft Car Vehicle Airplane Aircraft Propeller-driven aircraft Air force Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck Automotive tire Vehicle Pickup truck Car Transport Truck Vehicle Car Pickup truck Transport Truck Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Transport Vehicle Pickup truck Car Transport Truck Vehicle Car Pickup truck Transport Truck Vehicle Airplane Transport Car Pickup truck Vehicle Transport Car Airplane Tree Vehicle Car Pickup truck Transport Asphalt Vehicle Pickup truck Car Transport Truck Vehicle Airplane Pickup truck Car Transport

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Nice! :great:Gotta love old WWII war birds.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Great looking photos!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
You lucky dog, man those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing. :glasses:

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Very sweet pics... They just had a big Air show here in NNJ ..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody! I really felt I lucked into that one!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I say running a mile was worth it! lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
LUCKY! =)
reminds me of when a resorted B-52 flew into flagstaff's airport one day... but you certainly couldn't drive up to it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts