GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My first post! I'm looking for a cat back exhaust for my 2011 silverado 1500. Ive been leaning towards magnaflow 15564 mostly because i want single exit. I cant find any reviews anywhere on line for this system. Any input on this exhaust or any other single exit systems will be appreciated.

here's a link to the one im looking at http://www.planetmagnaflow.com/shop/magnaflow-15564-1101.html

thanks alot,
kyle

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!

Yes, I have the Manga flow w/the single exit and am very happy with it. It was reasonably priced, super-easy to install, and it provides a nice, deep sound that I not only like, but it's not too annoying to my neighbors or loud while I am driving under normal conditions. However, when I put my foot into it, the sound kicks up a few levels and sounds much meaner and stronger...I like the balance my exhaust provides. Loud when you want it and a nice rumble when you don't.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!

Yes, I have the Manga flow w/the single exit and am very happy with it. It was reasonably priced, super-easy to install, and it provides a nice, deep sound that I not only like, but it's not too annoying to my neighbors or loud while I am driving under normal conditions. However, when I put my foot into it, the sound kicks up a few levels and sounds much meaner and stronger...I like the balance my exhaust provides. Loud when you want it and a nice rumble when you don't.
Mike, I think you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a women in white gloves.....

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Kyle. I have a single Magnaflow on my '05 Z-71 and as Mike said its not to loud under normal driving but does sound good when you get on it. I also run a Magnaflow intermediate pipe that has larger pipes and cats with JBA shorties.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Mike, I think you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a women in white gloves.....
You crack me up....I just burst out loud laughing when I read your comment and my wife just looked at me like I'm a nut case.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I have a magnaflow single exit on my 04 2500. as stated before not very loud under idle or normal driving, but it will kick up if you get on it, so x2 on what has been said before. Sometimes I wish it were louder but for the everday driving its nice (my wife likes it this way rather than a very loud exhaust as well. Gotta keep the boss happy:rofl:). Some will complain that magnaflow has a drone at highway cruising speeds but I hardly notice it unless i'm listening for it. plus the music is usually loud enough that I dont hear it either.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
You crack me up....I just burst out loud laughing when I read your comment and my wife just looked at me like I'm a nut case.
Hahahaha, love it!

Kyle, I dont think you can go wrong with this exhaust with these 3 running it and all of them loving it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are funny lol. Thanks for the responses. I am quite worried about interior drone, but ill just have to see for myself. I think im going to get the same muffler and tip that is sold in that kit and cut it in myself. Seems like i can save about 500 bucks this way....I also like how you can use the muffler in either direction to make for an easy install.

thanks,
kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts