GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently had to change PCM and BCM because the passenger door module went bad. after getting those replaced and coded by chevy i have since had to change crankshaft and camshaft sensors to get the truck to start and run. it ran well for two days and on the three day the stabilitrak and traction control shut off saying it need service and after pulling the codes (which are P0154, P0A47, P013B, P013D and P07E8) the truck turnsover but wont start. when i looked up the codes its saying 02 sensors so my question is could the catalytic converters be clogged and/or the 02 sensors cause it to not start.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Well to start, I guarantee you that there is nothing the door module could do that would destroy the BCM, and the PCM.

And I also guarantee you that non of the above would require a new crank and cam position sensors.

You need to talk to a real mechanic and then a lawyer.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
you had the GM dealership do the work on the PCM replacement ? so you paid alot of $$$ on this work .how old is your truck ? what model/year ? if it is a 2007 and new , a wiring issue ..corroded fuse sockets ..

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
I believe J cat is right, if your truck is an '07 or newer, corrosion in the fuse panel is a high expectation.

Btw, when you post a question, please provide vehicle info, none of us like the guessing game.

Better yet, do what a lot of us do and place the info in your signature

1 - 4 of 4 Posts