GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the entries for the March 08 Ride of the month! It's a tough decision with so many deserving people so a winner will be annouced on Thursday March 6th.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Shall we prepare speaches?? HA HA HA

I'll be on a plane to Columbus, OH.

I cant wait to see which one gets picked... there were lots of sweet rides.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm biting my nails here! I was confident at first, but there are two other entries that really stand out and I wouldn't mind having a truck exactly like theirs. Please let us know soon :glasses:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Sorry guys, I've been sick as a dog and we had to hit the store too tonight, just been under the weather, spent 3 hours at the doctor this AM, just beat. I'll try to get this posted before I hit the sack tonight. ...

-- update, sorry guys, I'm just spent and have to hit the sack ... have to get up in 5 hours for an important meeting in Dallas tomorrow. We'll get 'er done in tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you feel better Steve!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah hope you are ok. I hope you do not have tha flu that is going around Ive heard its pretty bad and normal flu medications are not helping!! :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hope you feel better Steve, I have been getting steam rolled for the past 2 days..

Good luck to the runners..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hope you feel better Steve, I have been getting steam rolled for the past 2 days..

good luck to the runners..
This flu going around must me a north amercian flu. Ive been sick for 3 weeks! Hope everybody is feeling better soon. Dont worry about it taking another day Steve, its only one more day sitting on pins and needles.:grrrrrr: Just kidding:rofl:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've been down for a week with a bad head cold, coughing so much it makes my throat sore.
so congested I've had hard time sleeping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts