GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry everyone for waiting so long to get the March Ride Of the Moth posted. I've been sick for over a week now and just go to sleep when I get home at night from a long day at the office. PHEW! I'm feeling better now and will post the selection for the ROTM tonight.

This will be the last moderator only selected ROTM. next month we'll have a selection that all members can vote on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
:neutral:
So where is this posted? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, I've got about 40 hours of work to do each day, so sometimes somethings just get behind the curve.

The Winner of the March 2008 ROTM is ...

Pete95Sierra

Here's his truck.

One of the best comments about Pete came from a moderator who said, "Pete95Sierra has a nice looking truck and has 135 posts since January and seems to know quite a bit about these trucks."

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice truck Pete. I love the look of those mid 90's gmc 3/4 ton 4x4's. Got a 97' parked outside. Very deserving truck of the month winner.:party: I guess I have to cancel the party and send back the t-shirts!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congrats!!:party: Nice truck!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
congratulations pete! I'm glad to see another old body style won. :great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Way to go Pete!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Grats On the win! Nice Truck!

·
Registered
380 Posts
This was a crazy month with the waiting period and number of great candidates! Congratulations Pete, your truck looks mean off-roading 4x4 :party:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! you guys made my month!!!!!.... Im so happy I found you guys im on here every day I love it here!!!! thanks for picking me!!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! you guys made my month!!!!!.... Im so happy I found you guys im on here every day I love it here!!!! thanks for picking me!!!
Great looking truck, thanks for being such a great member!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats, nice lookin truck I had a 95 Jimmy also before i traded it for a 97 Chevy Z-71.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Congrats Pete..:party:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts