GM Truck Club Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanting to see what
Just wanting to see what everybody has tried in regards to upgrading tires on a stock Trail Boss. Thanks!
Hey everyone! I have a 2019 Trail Boss LT. I haven’t done anything to it, but looking into new tires (larger/wider). I’d prefer to run the stock 20-inch wheels it came with. Anyone in the same situation or have? I’ve seen a lot on this thread about the 18s, but not 20s. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good !
Any chance you could post a couple pics from front and rear ?
Curious about what the stance looks like.
Thanks
Thank your those very helpful pics
I went with 295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers… zero rub .. I just didn’t want to trim or pull on liners … the 1.5 RC helped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the 2019. The stock tire is 275/65R18. I simply want to go another inch in diameter without any modifications. If I’m reading this thread correctly, I could easily go 275/70R18’s?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I just got a 2022 trail boss custom same as yours,northsky blue.

i love those wheels and tires, I want to buy the exact same ones, do you mind sharing what type of wheels they are and tires? Where did you buy them? Thanks
I just bought my 2022 Custom Trail Boss 6.2 Black...just installed a leveling kit...what tire size is the next size up from stock ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went with 295/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers… zero rub .. I just didn’t want to trim or pull on liners … the 1.5 RC helped.
They fit without rubbing or any cutting ?? I just installed the RC leveling kit in my 2022 Custom Trail Boss 6.2 and wanted to put bigger tires but dont want to cut or mod anything and obviously dont want them rubbing either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They fit without rubbing or any cutting ?? I just installed the RC leveling kit in my 2022 Custom Trail Boss 6.2 and wanted to put bigger tires but dont want to cut or mod anything and obviously dont want them rubbing either.
sorry i didnt notice that response was to me and just now. LOL 😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed a set of 285/65R18s on my 2020 trail boss. They are 32.5 × 11.2" which is only slightly larger than stock. There is no rubbing.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive lighting Vehicle

41 - 55 of 55 Posts