GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
lol, does burgandy qualify as medium maroon? Did you do the tilt doors yourself? That's nice!! Never seen it on a truck before :great:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I wouldn't be too surprised if we see another medium maroon, orange, red, green, and black truck show up in this thread. Sharp looking truck Jeffro.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
It's been awhile since I've seen your truck...I almost forgot how nice it is. Glad you started this thread...I agree w/Noodles and we'll probably see another one pop on here real soon.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
5 colors, why not 5 threads? Looks great, cant wait to see all the other medium maroon, orange, red, green and black tucks out here!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I didnt do them myself. I know some would get on my case for that but I dont care. I'm not ashamed to admit my mechanically inclined side is limited.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Truck looks great. I saw a Tahoe with the lambo doors. He did both the front and back doors, but had it done at a shop. What kind of headlights are those?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The headlights are supposed to resemble Range Rover lights. I have a 8000 k HID kit that I am about to get installed

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
No I didnt do them myself. I know some would get on my case for that but I dont care. I'm not ashamed to admit my mechanically inclined side is limited.
I don't think I'd try and tackle that job either. Is it a kit? If so do they make kits for several different years?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Lambo doors are probably a pretty major install on these trucks, the doors are super heavy and I think they have to have supports welded into the door jambs. Been cool seeing the evolution of this truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts