GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to apologize for appearing to drop off the face of the forum. Seems like since my son was born, I had forgotten how good I had it with free time previously. Now that he requires less attention than initially. (at least I can sleep nights now.) We've been busy with this years happenings. My fiance and I are finally getting married in Aug. So lot's of preparations there, I'm adopting my step-daughter officially this year. My son's first birthday is this year, and the list goes on.

I guess I just wanted to let you know, that I hadn't abandoned the group. I've just been so busy that it's dizzying. I especially want to apologize to Peter. I had been promising the restoration packet to him for some time, and I hadn't delivered yet.

With that being said, I'm fairly certain that you'll see more of me on here once again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kids and women will take any and every available moment of your time. It's good though, especially with the kids. Congrats on the pending nuptuals, and adoption!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Yes, sounds like a busy year for you! Believe me, I know what you're going through. My boy is now 18 months old, seems like just yesterday that he was born. We appreciate your input to this effort, but understand about time constraints!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Oh sure, had to post something like that to make me feel bad about my disappearance ;-) I for one certainly understand how that goes. Welcome back !

·
1,457 Posts
Hi Traileadr,

I’m glad your back :)
Apologies aren’t necessary family always come first, a couple of years ago we had the same problems. But now they are eight en six years old so we have more free time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts