GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new user. I have a '88 Suburban 4x4, tailgate, in pretty good shape. Mine has a couple problems that I'm trying to fix also. One of these is a heater core that makes a slight gurgling sound. I could swear I am starting to smell coolant in the cab. I know that it's time. I also have some other door and tailgate problems that I'm going to fix with a friend. Lastly I plan to put a GM crate engine in it soon and begin to fix it up so I can have it driveable "forever". I will be posting soon to get help with some of my fixits.

Thanks for site and the help everyone!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I am a new user. I have a '88 Suburban 4x4, tailgate, in pretty good shape. Mine has a couple problems that I'm trying to fix also. One of these is a heater core that makes a slight gurgling sound. I could swear I am starting to smell coolant in the cab. I know that it's time. I also have some other door and tailgate problems that I'm going to fix with a friend. Lastly I plan to put a GM crate engine in it soon and begin to fix it up so I can have it driveable "forever". I will be posting soon to get help with some of my fixits.

Thanks for site and the help everyone!
Welcome Bodman, Yes if its making that noise replace, usually we don't get that much warning it just pukes all over floor. Thats a good thing at least you get a warning. Keep us posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts