GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing my Summer weekly concert gig this morning and Als09Sierra Showed up.. Tonight Suzanne Vega will be playing..

Community Public space Fun Tree Event

This is at Madison Sq Park in NYC.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Is this a secret ad placement for Budget rental trucks?

Haha, nice! Have fun at the show!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope just my Ride in the Am and Pm then after I pick up the stage tonight I drive my other job down to Md and Dover Air force base.... Fun night tonight...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I managed to walk through the park on my way to the train tonight. Nice crowd for a Wed evening. Too bad I couldn't stay for a couple beers and for the music.

Good to see Glenn this morning, especially since he's working like a dog lately.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got back there at about 8:30 and the concert was over But I did get to meet Suzanne Vega Night Darkness Sky Fun Midnight Sorry for the dark pic I do have others I have to down load... Just got home from Md and Dover Air force base...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Nice pic of you guys...you both have GM written all over you faces :glasses:.

Glenn...be careful with Al, as he is a troublemaker.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh I know.. But he has a boat and asked if I had TIME If I wanted to go fishing.. :gasp: So I guess he's OK.. j/k

Here are some more pics from last night.. Fun Event Party T-shirt Night Night Snapshot Fun Headgear Midnight Heres the stage I deliver... Crowd Night Stage City Event

Attachments

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Nice pic of you guys...you both have GM written all over you faces :glasses:.

Glenn...be careful with Al, as he is a troublemaker.
Hey, I resemble that remark. :glasses:

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got him Trained good... Asphalt Tree Vehicle Automotive exterior Photography Got breakfast today....What are friends for.... :great: Thanks Al.. My treat next time..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Notice the size of the coffee? That's what happens when you have kids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.