GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I havent been on much over the last few days. My Mom passed away. She was 96 years old, and came down with covid. We were able to give Her a nice send off. She made all of Her own arrangements years ago, and paid for it all Herself over the years. She even had Her obit written down. It made things a lot easier for us, and didnt cost any of us a thing. She had a good, long life and we know She is at piece now, and in a better place.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Kenny, sorry to hear bud, was she in reasonably good health before that damn virus got to her?

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kenny, sorry to hear bud, was she in reasonably good health before that damn virus got to her?
Well, to a point. She was in a nursing home for the last 4 years or so. She was at a point were She had a hard time getting around, and did have dementia but still had her mind for the most part. She could have a conversation with anyone, but after a while, She would repeat her self. I knew her time was short. I am glade she did the things in life she wanted to do. I am at piece with Her passing. She had a good life.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My condolences, Kenny.

Reactions: kennythewelder
1 - 7 of 7 Posts