GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly mounted the fender trim and got some new pics. I know, you don't like chrome. Well I Do.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:great: looks nice!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks very nice! Don't worry about the chrome haters, to each his own right?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I agree, to each his own. Some like chrome, some lift, some lower, some shave, some tune some just leave it as is. As long as it's General Motors, it's all good. All else is dealers choice.

·
Registered
307 Posts
could always do what my buddy is working on and do all of the above lol his truck will be way nice when its finished

very nice truck, im not even one to put chrome on my vehicle and i like it!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I love chrome, but even I think that's a bit much! I'd probably at least ditch the "chrome" bug defector, vent shades, and probably those things on the rear tail lights. Of course, whatever works for you, still a nice truck, of course.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love chrome, but even I think that's a bit much! I'd probably at least ditch the "chrome" bug defector, vent shades, and probably those things on the rear tail lights. Of course, whatever works for you, still a nice truck, of course.
There won't be no ditchin anything. I still got the gas cap cover, the third light cover and rear window shades to purchase yet. I probably won't buy the pillar covers though, I don't want to overdue it you know.:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
There won't be no ditchin anything. I still got the gas cap cover, the third light cover and rear window shades to purchase yet. I probably won't buy the pillar covers though, I don't want to overdue it you know.:lol:
Im new here but thats cool you guys can voice your opinion and not get into a pee pee contest over who said what, about what someone likes or dislikes. Especially and still have a since of humor after some have made coments not supporting what you prefer to have on your truck. Congrats on all the goodies. I get like a kid at christmas when I see the big brown pulling on my street at 4pm (thats when he gets to my house). Wish I could afford more goodies for our truck so he would come by more often. :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im new here but thats cool you guys can voice your opinion and not get into a pee pee contest over who said what, about what someone likes or dislikes. Especially and still have a since of humor after some have made coments not supporting what you prefer to have on your truck. Congrats on all the goodies. I get like a kid at christmas when I see the big brown pulling on my street at 4pm (thats when he gets to my house). Wish I could afford more goodies for our truck so he would come by more often. :lol:
It's all in fun, Omegafiler wants to chrome his out but he just won't admit it. I sold my motorcycle to afford to buy the goodies for my truck. I never liked a 4 wheeler better than my 2 wheeler up till now, That's why I sold the bike, so I could really dress upl the truck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks very nice! Don't worry about the chrome haters, to each his own right?
I just noticed that you changed your sig pic. I see it better now. That's a neat yellow. Looks great, And that brush gaurd is nice. I've been thinking about adding one myself, but can't find the right fit yet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as long as you like what you have done to your truck, who cares what everyone else thinks
You're right, in the end that's all that really matters. If we love what we have, what else is there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes I chromed the hell out of my chevelle when I had it... LOVED chrome!!!! I decided with my black Suburban that chrome will be black, and for me Black is my new chrome... :lol:... Looks good bro!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hah! Yeah, it's true; I'm really a recovering chrome addict. It's best I try to resist those temptations. :glasses:
Realizing you have a problem is the first step to recovery, admitting you have a problem is the second step to recovery, Post new pics when you get to step 3.:lol:

·
Registered
717 Posts
WOW!!!! that is alot of Chrome , But it looks good :great:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts