GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...we're waiting!!! :lol:
Sorry ya'll. I had to go out of town and didnt have availabilty to post. Here ya go...

People are like slinkys . . . Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. :rofl:

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's today's fun little tid-bit...

I used to hate going to weddings. My friends and family would poke me in the ribs and say “you’re next!!” They stopped that stuff when I started doing it to them at funerals.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I used to hate going to weddings. My friends and family would poke me in the ribs and say “you’re next!!” They stopped that stuff when I started doing it to them at funerals.
I've heard that one before but funny every time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
ok heres one for ya what do winter storms and sex have in common? They perdict 6 to 8 inches and are happy with 2 to 4 inches

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I have missed a few days (due to work) so I will leave a few extra thoughts to ponder today...

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Procrastination is a lot like masturbation, its fun at first, then you realize you’re just screwing yourself.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen & oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer…

1 - 20 of 32 Posts