GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im debating on whether or not i should get mud flaps for the silverado. If i do happen to get them id like to get the ones that are molded to fit around the factory fender flares and have the bow tie on them, would this be something that id have to go dealer to get ahold of?

The other thing that id like to do is add fog lights to the truck, the wiring is already there, does this mean that i just have to cut out the holes on the front valance, and get the lenses, bulbs and a factory switch to put on the dash?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
as for the mudflaps you may be able to find some in LMCtruck.com... and as for the foglights if its already wired from the factory than I would say thats all you need to do...

·
Registered
77 Posts
for ur body style they make a replacement lower valance with holes already for the fogs. i think u need the replacement one so it has the mounting holes for the fog light, but i cant remember. my dad had this done to his truck when he bought it at the dealer and it was only like $300 for everything, lights, valance, wiring and inside switch.just another idea

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just installed molded mud flaps from Weathertech they are NO DRILL and were awsome . The install was easy and took about 20 min for all 4 wheels , check them out at their site or from REALTRUCK
jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts