GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my stock muffler chopped off and had a Flowmaster 40 Delta series installed, Man I'm happy with the way it sounds!! I love the low rumble that it has now. Here are two pics of the muffler. The guy also done a pretty clean install for me cause I told him that I plan to show this truck eventually. I'll get some video with sound up later. My lil 4.3 V6 now sounds like a V8!!! WOOHOO!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments. Here is a video that kinda shows how the muffler sounds. My camera isn't the best, so please excuse the quality. Let me know what ya think.:glasses:

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
sounds great. and it isn't too droney in the cab, pretty much what I want for my suburban. I was planning on going with the flowmaster 50s because I thought hte 40s would be too loud and droney. That's awesome!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds great. and it isn't too droney in the cab, pretty much what I want for my suburban. I was planning on going with the flowmaster 50s because I thought hte 40s would be too loud and droney. That's awesome!
Thank you. :glasses: I love the way it sounds, it's not too loud, but It's loud enough to sound good, and there is a very noticeable power increase as well. I was originally going to go with the Flowmaster 50 HD series, but the guy at the local muffler shop said that with the stock cats still on the truck, the 50 series would sound about the same as the stock muffler. I am very happy with the result that I got. Thanks for the comment!

Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts