GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd throw some pics out there and see what happens... so here they are! Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That interior is CLEAN! And the wheels are extra shiny. Make sure to clean the spare, you can get some tips from RockHead :rofl: Defiantly a future ROTM!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I think its a contender :great:

Very clean indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Great looking truck. My dad has the 05, XL version of that. That thing hauls!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks great:great: are those the stock rims and suspension?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! Yeah, all stock suspension and wheels. Other than what's in the sig, I've thrown on some michellin's, antenna delete, Tint (5% rear / 35% front), dual 4" tip, and the catch-all floor mats. Oh, and the "3rd row delete" mod. :cool:

Otherwise, rest is stock, and kept clean as possible! But I haven't detailed the spare yet. Although since you mention it, I'm sure it could use some cleaning...

:lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, all stock suspension and wheels. Other than what's in the sig, I've thrown on some michellin's, antenna delete, Tint (5% rear / 35% front), dual 4" tip, and the catch-all floor mats. Oh, and the "3rd row delete" mod. :cool:

Otherwise, rest is stock, and kept clean as possible! But I haven't detailed the spare yet. Although since you mention it, I'm sure it could use some cleaning...

:lol:
For sure I mean, who knows when the paparazzi is after you and your using a spare. You gotta look good at all times :lol:

What did you use to clean your windows? I suck at washing windows, I have streaks and water drops like no other.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i use invisible glass and it works really well on he windows. it comes in an aerosol can

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yep, I do use stoners invisible glass (after normal washing). I actually order that stuff in bulk. And I guess it shows! :)

Another key part of the process is using the proper towel. One of those waffle weave microfiber glass towels works very well. There are various brands out there, but they all seem to be made out of similar materials. Here is one example.

http://www.autogeek.net/ww1627.html

The process I use is pretty basic. Just spray invisible glass on a the glass surface, wipe with special towel ensuring you get the entire surface, flip towel to dry side, wipe again, and you're done!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts