·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Silverado 1500 LS
5.3L V8, Automatic, 2 Wheel Drive
Extended Cab, 6.5" bed

Current Mods
-"Street Scene" Grille (Painted GM Black & Powder-coated inlays semi-gloss black)
-Alpine CDE-103BT Stereo
-Alpine KTP-445 Amplifier
-XM Satellite Radio Receiver
-Kicker 6.5" speakers (Front)
-JL Audio 4x6" Speakers (Rear)
-Blaupunkt THb 200A Compact Powered Subwoofer
-Viper 5901 Security System/Remote Start
-Limo Window tint (Back/Front & Rear side)
-Flowmaster 3" Cat-back Exhaust (Single)
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-Interstate Mega-Tron Battery
-Bedliner
-HID Headlights (6000K)
-Rear Air-Bags/Spring Assists
-Goodyear Wrangler RT/S P265-70R16 Tires

Future Mods
-Towing Mirrors (like the newer body style OEM ones)
-Powdercoat front & rear bumpers and wheels either charcoal grey or black
-Leveling Kit
-OEM Fog Light Kit with HID Bulbs

I bought it used in 04/2010 from a local GM dealer.. I'm the second owner.. and it's my first GM Truck... I'm loving it!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Nice pics!! Your truck looks great. Did you do most of the mods yourself or were you fortunate enough to inherit some?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good lookin truck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics!! Your truck looks great. Did you do most of the mods yourself or were you fortunate enough to inherit some?
Thanks!
I've done everything but the K&N Intake, Exhaust, and rear airbags..
I've had everything else on it for a while now.. Just got the grille today!

·
Registered
351 Posts
looks awesome JRD!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Nice Truck! Gotta love those black ones when they are all clean and shiny like that.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Nice looking truck

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice looking '04, obviously my favorite body style. Do you plan on doing anything with the front bumper? I think the grey valance looks hideous on our trucks, the '06 bumper with black valance and painted cap look so much better.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nice looking '04, obviously my favorite body style. Do you plan on doing anything with the front bumper? I think the grey valance looks hideous on our trucks, the '06 bumper with black valance and painted cap look so much better.
I really want to do something about the lower part.. I agree, it does look hideous. Just don't know how... and I've never been that great at painting things myself lol.

The top part doesn't really bother me, but if I came across a painted one for a decent price, I'd love to have it!

Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
That's a long list of mods. You don't spend much time with the wife/gf do ya:rofl: ha ha ha...
I agree your truck looks great & there's no better color than black !!! or the dark dark cobalt blue like Adams or Vins.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That's a long list of mods. You don't spend much time with the wife/gf do ya:rofl: ha ha ha...
I agree your truck looks great & there's no better color than black !!! or the dark dark cobalt blue like Adams or Vins.
Haha!

You know, this is my second black car I've owned. After I had the first one I swore I'd never own a black car again.. but look where I'm at now lol.
I've got almost like A.D.D. for keeping my car clean.. and black makes it a lot harder to do especially out here in the desert with all the dust going around. But, when it's clean, It looks great.. can't argue with that!

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice truck, looks just like mine old truck (except i had fog)... so funny cuz it was my first truck and i wanted a black truck and now that my truck got wrecked i got an all white 07 lol hahahha

side note: would u be interested in a set of brakes for the front, never used them still brand new in box...

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
X2, Love Black trucks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts