225 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very nice!!! Won't fit in the garage now though.:lol:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
damn nice lookin truck!!!! How big are those Nitto's?? 37"s??? oh and what rims are those???

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Great lookin' truck! I sure would hate to have climb up into it with my worn out knees though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you all for all of your feedback, The tires are 38x15.50x20 and for the comment about climbin up I now have side steps to help that.

·
Super Moderator
3,391 Posts
do you have blocks on the rear springs? I can't seem to see the leafs... I imagine the axle wrap is pretty bad on that truck...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude...that looks awesome. I wish i could get my 2wd that high. I have it as high as it goes. It has a 3 inch body lift + 6 inch susp. lift and 2 inch coilspacer. Ill get some pics letter to let you see. But truck looks good man. Any other plans for it?

-garrett

·
Registered
48 Posts
That looks sick! Can't wait to lift my ride. Well, mostly just level the front and throw on some bigger meats. Badass truck bro!:sign0011:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks Awsome but why did you first with the 3" lift then go with the 6" instead of just going to the 6" lift ?

·
Registered
217 Posts
looks awesome man! i cant wait to get my lift on...what gears are you running? and how much fender trimmin did you have ?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Bada$$ truck man!!! :great:

·
Registered
994 Posts
That is one damn sexy truck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
what gears are you running with those tires ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts