GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY '92 SUBURBAN THAT I PICKED UP FROM A CUSTOMER A FEW MONTHS AGO for $2K, AND OTHER THAN THE 8-10 MILES TO THE GALLON, AND THE 42 GALON FUEL TANK, AND OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKING ASS WHEN IT COMES TO STEPING ON THOSE ENVIRONMENTALISTS TOES. iT PLANS ON GOING 6-8" UP, AND SOME 35" CEPEK CRUSHERS, AND SOME MAJOVE OR SIMILAR WHEES IT'S COMING ALONG NICELY...LOL...:lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
That looks great. How'd you get the bumpers blacked out? I've got a 97 4x4 2500 7.4 that looks the same except for the bumpers and a billet specialties grill.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks great. How'd you get the bumpers blacked out? I've got a 97 4x4 2500 7.4 that looks the same except for the bumpers and a billet specialties grill.
I actually used a low gloss matte engine enamel spray can or 3. Plasticote is a great manufacturer of paints. Sanded the existing chrome so the paint would "bond", and there ya go... I also sprayed the fender flairs with "back to black" low gloss paint specifically designed for plastic flexible parts, and the lower half of the truck is spray on bedliner...

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Good looking truck, that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks good man and i got the same intake, although on a small block... are u gonna get some black wheels or a smiliar style to what you have now?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good man and i got the same intake, although on a small block... are u gonna get some black wheels or a smiliar style to what you have now?
I'm workin toward a 6-8" suspension lift, and some 35" Cepek Crushers with possibly the teflon Mojave 17"...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
oh nice those wheels will look sweet. all those teflon wheels are really cool but they are pricey. actually are those AR Baja rims you have on there now?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Very Nice lookin Truck :glasses:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh nice those wheels will look sweet. all those teflon wheels are really cool but they are pricey. actually are those AR Baja rims you have on there now?
Yes... lol... fairly new from previous owner... know anyone looking for some 16" 8 lug wheels??? :lol:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i would if they were 6 lug cuz those were one of the rims i was lookin at getting this summer :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would if they were 6 lug cuz those were one of the rims i was lookin at getting this summer :(
Thanxxx I call her "BLACK SUNSHINE" Maybe that is why I don't get pulled over...LOL...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts