GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my baby ... a 1998 Chevy Cheyenne (base model), regular cab short bed, 5.0 305 V8, 5 speed manual transmission

current mods:
ss bumper cover, fog lights, flaming interno grille insert, billet bowtie, smoked lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, roll pan, taillights, blue LED interior bulb swap (guage face, HVAC controls, dome light and under the dash), diamond plate inbed toolbox, and my stickers/decals

pics:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
sharp lookin truck!! :great: and :sign0016:

·
Registered
100 Posts
5 speed tranny

Man you better take good care of her as apparently they don't offer a straight drive any more. I was going to order a 5 speed, 3:23 rear end and V6 engine but I can't find where it is available????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knew this was a hard combo to find in this body style but i didn't know about anything after that ... someone told me something like less 2% of the trucks in this body style had this combo ... i'm definately gonna hang on to it

·
Registered
139 Posts
OKLAHOMA!! i was born and raised there! i've been in jersey for about 4 years now. what part of Ok are you from??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm literally in the middle of nowhere ... i grew up about 10 miles acoss the river from McAlester

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Sweet truck!! :great: From the pictures, it looks like you live in some pretty country...I'm jealous!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts