Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That's a blod statement! Nice look!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Lookin' good!!! Black bow tie is for "formal" events & will look great.

·
Registered
307 Posts
one thing that i dont like about the newer ones is the wheel wells are so U shapped its hard to fit big tires on it without lifting it way higher then you would any other truck, but yours looks awesome, cant beat the black

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one thing that i dont like about the newer ones is the wheel wells are so U shapped its hard to fit big tires on it without lifting it way higher then you would any other truck, but yours looks awesome, cant beat the black
ya you are right, it was even hard to fit the 35x13's with the 6 inch lift, i had to cut a lot out of the front and back so it wouldn't rub, but it turned out awesome. no rub at all.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Sweeeeeeet ride man!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
awesome lookin truck man what kind of lift are you runnin? how do you like the nitto's??

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome lookin truck man what kind of lift are you runnin? how do you like the nitto's??
the lift isn't anything special, just the run of the mill suspension lift, i don't need anything fancy lol. the nittos are great, for on road and off, i though gettin the terra grapplers might hold me back, but they do outstanding in the mud, especially cause they're so wide, a ford f350 v10 dug a gigantic hole in a real steep embankment getting stuck trying to get out of the woods, he backed out, and i tore right through his tracks with ease. i love it.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yea i originally had my mind set on cooper STT when i lift this summer but with gas rising and stuff im really considering just going with the Nitto's they are cheaper too. thanks man!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looking good!!!Thats exactly what I'm going to do. I want to black out my entire truck. Looks good though. Nice rims too, I'm going to be selling mine and buying some RBP's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts