GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it's nothing special but I love it! I just bought a 2000 Tahoe LS with less than 50k miles on it! I can't wait to put some unnecessary add-ons like stereo/DVD upgrades, bigger tires, lift etc. Anyone have any suggestions. BTW, I'm new to the forum and the club!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum.

What are you looking to do with it? Build something to o camping/4-wheeling?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe a little 4x4ing but definetly nothing harsh! gonna be pulling my sleds up to the cabin this winter and my boat in the summer. Other than that I just want to have a little fun with it. I know I COULD go nuts with the add-ons. My priority is some exterior changes like a 3" lift and some beefier tires. The wife and kids of course want the headrest displays and the entertainment center on the interior. It just has to be man'ed up a little!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congats on the new ride. I'm still going through the issues of what to put on first. So performance wise i started with an K&N intake, MSD 8.5 wires Acdelco iridium plugs and for family entertainment i got a drop down 10.2" TV/DVD Blue vision which works wonders. I also got a Clifford Alarm and it could start the truck up to a mile away. My next project a dual catback exhaust. Good luck with your new truck. Until then.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts