GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My June ROTM Entry

Ok, This is the "June" edit. The parts list is as follows: 2006 4x4 1500 4.3L 5 Spd.

Lund Bugshield, Westin Black Bullbar, Aries Black Stainless Steps, GrillCraft Inserts, Black Bowtie Emblem, Weathertech Ventshades, NuImage Billet Gauge Bezel, Extang Solidfold Tonneau, Bedrug Liner, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, Black LED 3rd Brakelight, LED Tailgate Light bar, Kenwood CD Player and Speakers, Clifford 50.5x Alarm Remote Start, Centerline 22" Encino Wheels, 305/45/22 General Grabber, and True Flow Intake, Bushwacker Bed Caps, Billet Flame Shorty Antenna, Tinted Windows, AMI Billet Door and Tailgate Handles, and some other random parts here and there...

Wish me luck!

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thats lookin' pretty tight, Crunch. I love it :great:

Go!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Really clean truck! Looks great man!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thanks guys! I need to take some pics with the different handles I put on. Eventhough they are such a small accessory, I think it adds just enough to the look to help. FYI, if anyone is thinking of replacing their door and tailgate handles, I went with the AMI Billet Chrome for both. The doors were a piece of cake despite having no instructions, but the tailgate handle required some finess. Chances are you will break the bezel taking it off so be sure to have a backup.

Also, if you are going to want a tailgate lock, the Pop N Lock one won't work with the billet handle I used. The Bully one will however and functions just fine. It includes a replacement bezel so the broken one won't be an issue!

Crunch

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Very nice ride!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Great lookin' truck! "Black is beautiful (when it's clean)"!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts