GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold my truck saturday morning and picked up our tahoe saturday afternoon. its got 121xxx miles leather dual power seats sunroof 3 rows autoride brand new tires. we are really happy with it. i got the dvd indash installed sunday then redid it again today because the kit i got stuck WAY OUT!!! so i found a flush mount. only problem i have now is it hits the shifter when it comes out in park. i tried tinting the front 2 windows today but didn't turn out real bad but i'll prolly pay someone to do it later. here are a few pictures i've taking the last few days. we got it all cleaned and waxed today. so here they go......................

first kit, it really stuck out!!!

newkit actually moded the bracket to sink it back a little farther

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
That looks like the 99-4000 kit. Yes you will hit the shifter 2 things you can do.. I remember when I had my 02 Avalanche.

A Shorten the shifter Or B Keep the radio out. I know there was a Co that made a whole new one just do a search for it...

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Congrat's on your new truck. Looks good!:great:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Truck does look good, I do like the indash, it always look better flush and the tint looks good in the pic :money:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys has anyone took the front bowtie off the front of a tahoe? on my 06 silverado it had to nuts on the back but i took the cover off the tahoe and can't seem to feel or see any nuts on the back to take it off. its broke in the bottom corner and i want to paint it black but i can't get it off. anyone have any ideas?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.