GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Thursday 02/28 I had a Diamond-Eye 5" cat-back complete exhaust system installed on my truck. It seemed to add more low-end performance by adding up to 25HP, and 40+ fp-torque.
The tip is 6" so it looks like a cantaloupe luancher!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
YES! Now when someone gets too close you can smog them and they'll have to go home and scrape the soot off the front of their car. :great:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
nice lookin exhaust is it straight pipe turbo back? or does it have a muffler

·
Registered
85 Posts
I likes. Aren`t you about ready for a new set of mirrors?? I want your old ones. LOL. Dealer price $501.00

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My exhaust is cat-back because of the back-pressure needed for the LBZ as well as warranty issues. I'm sure the smoke will come once I get my tuner.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
ohhhh I thought it was already tuned...my mistake. If you want I can ask my friend what chip he has in his. All I know is that it's crazy fast and it's usable torque not just spinning tires.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whats the hold up? You don`t have that tuner yet????? With my Hypertech on stage 3 it will blow a little smoke when you get after it but i try not to do that very often. So far it seems like i lost about 2 mpg but i will check it again to make sure. For some reason your foot tends to get a little heavier after installing a tune.

·
Registered
279 Posts
That exhaust looks sweet! Nothin says power like a nice sounding diesel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts