GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to post these up to show it off a little. its a 1946 GMC it hasnt seen any love in the 13 yrs ive been in the army so it is in pretty rough shape. it has just been sitting in my dads backyard since i joined the army. Before that though man was it a great truck. i rebuilt the truck from the ground up with some help from neighbor friends and my father of course, started when i was 13. it had a 350/350 combo with just over 300 hp. got her down in the high 13's before i left for basic. sold the engine and trans 4 yrs later because it wasnt being used and i couldnt transport it to my base.

Enjoy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
a couple more....with my reaction when i finally saw it again after 3 yrs :no:

it has become more of a trash receptical and flower bed while i have been gone :frown:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh man,i always loved that body style.I pretty much done the same thing with my 50 Chevy. I had it all restored and in good shape, it had a 350 with 400 turbo. I drove it for several years until the cam went flat in it and i just lost interest and parked it. It sat for about 16 years and i just sold it last month back to same guy that i bought it from in the mid 80`s for $500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts