GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Colorado lowered. It came down about 2.5 inches in the front and 3 inches in the rear. Here are some shots I took this morning:

Click 'em to make 'em bigger!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Looks good. You must have taken them in the pre-dawn light, huh. Wanted to catch the first glimpse of sun on your ride. :great:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...or it just happened to be the time I rolled into the parking lot at work. :lol: :mdr:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
You must work in downtown Fort Worth. I used to work up near the bluff on the other side of the courthouse. They bulldozed all the buildings there and I heard they're putting up condos now.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Another sweet looking Colorado!:great:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You must work in downtown Fort Worth. I used to work up near the bluff on the other side of the courthouse. They bulldozed all the buildings there and I heard they're putting up condos now.
Close, but not quite. I am on the west side around the Camp Bowie area...just outside of downtown.

Thanks guys!:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks exceptional!:yipi: I don't really like the colorados but this one does a good job of changing my mind:great:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Nice ride

I've always liked red. Looks good on a Colorado too.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Good job Flatman! I like the look better when the big gap between fender and tire is closed in on the style truck. Looks SA-WEET!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Darn shame you couldn't get a red one.....(wink wink) that's a nice ride, and I am with cable on the wheel well space. Looks sharp! Kerry.:great:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks alot guys. I am thinking of going with a tad bit bigger tire to close the gap a little more. I am running 245/45/18's right now...going to either step up to a 50 or 55 series next.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Ya that would be cool cuz any lower and you start running into clearance problems ie. driveways, parking lots with slopes

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya that would be cool cuz any lower and you start running into clearance problems ie. driveways, parking lots with slopes
too late ;) I already removed my hitch (and listed it in the for sale section). My next move is to get a low profile cross-member. I have scraped mine on a few high speed bumps... I am definitely not going lower.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts