GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would show some pics of my 86 sub. It's kinda from when I got it until now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
part 3

I did all of the painting with spray can, even the rims. and it stays on with out peeling off.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
The "Bush wacker". I love it. It's got trail riding written all over it....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments. Any ideas people have please feel free to post always looking for some more ideas.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thats a tuff looking truck. All I could say is maybe a little bigger lift with 35's and maybe a heavy duty lining around the lower panels or front fascia to protect against scratches. Great lookin truck tho. :great:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking about putting some body armour around the bottom all the way around. Like what the jeeps do. And I am gonna lift it 6" in the front and 7" in the rear(too level it a little bit) And I'm thinking of running 35" mt's
I'm also gonna build a divider between the 2nd and 3rd seat so I can build the back into my mobile work shop.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
coldsteel1993 I was thinking about putting some body armour around the bottom all the way around. Like what the jeeps do. And I am gonna lift it 6" in the front and 7" in the rear(too level it a little bit) And I'm thinking of running 35" mt's
I'm also gonna build a divider between the 2nd and 3rd seat so I can build the back into my mobile work shop.
that will be a serious truck my friend. :great:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that is what I want. I do alot of pulling cars, and trucks out of the ditch's up here. And when I go playing in the mud I like to know that I have what I need to fix whatever I might break

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's 3 pictures

Here are 3 pics of the lights as they site now. and notice the 2 in the back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts