GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Care your me to wire your neighbourhood?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Nice clean install, Jamie.:sarcastic:

Holy Crap!!!
If I were sent to work on that pole, the first thing I would do is throw a stick of dynamite up there, and blast all that chaos out of there.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find my wire to repair in there, fix it. Then run like hell! Leave no documentation of my visit...:he:

·
Registered
48 Posts
who cares about fixing it just say u did and tell the people and ur boss well if u dont believe me the check ur self theyd probably poop themselfs just looking at the pole, i know i did.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Nice clean install, Jamie.:sarcastic:

Holy Crap!!!
If I were sent to work on that pole, the first thing I would do is throw a stick of dynamite up there, and blast all that chaos out of there.
Plastic explosive, make sure they never try anything like that again.

How the hell did you even find the wire you need to work on?

·
Registered
48 Posts
i think he was joking, that looks like something you would find in 1920's Cities which means that its either a really old pic or its from asia or perhaps russia too.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
There is a vinal banner in the background and also some little kid's plastic tricycles, so it's probably in the last 10 years or less.

·
Registered
48 Posts
the thing about the 1920 cities, was more a reference to how in most modern cities the wires are underground. but in less fortunate countries they still have above ground wires like russia or most of asia

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
It's probably somewhere in Russia or eastern Europe. It says U.P. Cycle on the banner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts