GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been on the GMTC for over 2 years now and I was looking at how my truck has gone through some changes in that time, nothing really drastic but I just found it interesting how we are all never satisfied and are always making changes, my Wife is always asking me "what are you doing to it now?". A few pics! (You guys know I'm a pic whore!)

Pretty much how it looked when I bought it. (Apart from grille,steps handles and tonneau)

Lift keys and Flares off.

Wheels and tires added.

Lowered.

Debadged and demolded.

Grille swap.

How it sit's today.

I'm sure there'll be more added in the future as I'm sure it will never be "finished"

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Adam, nothing wrong with whoring up the truck from time to time....heck, I do it every chance I get!! Not sure where I was at whent he debadge and demolding happened, but WOW does she look good right now. I like the leveled look of your truck but LOVE the lowered look. What in the world are you going to do next??

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I like the timeline marked with pictures and seeing how your truck has evolved. It's awesome to see the progress of your work and how well it has turned out....and most of us know how much hard work and $$ it is. Your truck looks GREAT and very classy. Looking forward to seeing what you do over next couple of years!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Truck looks very good!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
your truck looks gooooooood lowered

·
Registered
902 Posts
looks good adam, but im suprised to see you changed the grille.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I really like your truck. Everything works well together for a nice, clean look. What a change since you got it, too.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
More changes. Just removed the Z71 decals, I know it's a toss up as to what's preferred, but I like it without them since it's lowered, sort of a 4X4 sleeper.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
very nice. always good to see the changes as they progressed.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
It looks way better without the decals Adam!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
That looks good without the decals. The crew cabs of that generation look really good when they are debadged and at your ride height. Now you just need to get some SS bumpers, and you'll have the look completed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The truck looks great! How difficult was it to remove the Z71 decal and the trim strip?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
x50. It's looking great, Adam. I honestly can't tell what I think about removing the Z71 decal. I've contemplated it myself. I'm leaning towards the idea that it looks better removed. Your truck has so much going for it anyway the last think I notice is the presence (or lack thereof) of a z71 decal. You've made some nice modifications to your baby!

·
Registered
490 Posts
this is a great looking truck. i dont prefer the lowered trucks but this one sure does look damn good.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts