·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I thought that was an evil hehehehe
And I was right.

·
Registered
69 Posts
too bad its a part of the crystler company.. if they would focus on problems at hand and not pumping out new models i might consider buying another dodge.

dodge (dŏj) Pronunciation Key
v. dodged, dodg·ing, dodg·es

v. tr.

1. To avoid

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Looks like you had fun. I'm also thinking it must have taken you about 20 minutes to back out of the driveway with all the different camera angles...lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you had fun. I'm also thinking it must have taken you about 20 minutes to back out of the driveway with all the different camera angles...lol
LOL.......
The whole video was a "1 take wonder". Driveway, 'bout 4 minutes.....
About an hour of driving/filming and another 45 minutes editing on the computer.
Hard part was filling the tank and washing the car after.... : )

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
too bad its a part of the crystler company.. if they would focus on problems at hand and not pumping out new models i might consider buying another dodge.
Hmmmmmmm. Of all the post's in all the forums, only negative comment.
Sorry your experience with Dodge wasnt a good one, maybe next time we'll take out my buddy's Cobra Mustang.

·
Registered
69 Posts
didnt really mean it to be all that negative its a nice car, and there more "ellegant" models seem to be alright, i had an '05 neon srt4 and at 28,000 it needed 5 grand worth of work that was not covered by warrenty apparently :( mustang would be nice :D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Well, auto politics aside, that was a sweet little short.

You should do a series, like Grynder goes to Vegas, or Grynder takes the wife's car to the liquor store. It should involve some type of plot sequence that requires the quick use of accelleration to get out of a tight spot too.

Oh, and throw some dirt too. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Fun Gynder! Priceless!

Dr Zee would be proud of you :wink:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
didnt really mean it to be all that negative its a nice car, and there more "ellegant" models seem to be alright, i had an '05 neon srt4 and at 28,000 it needed 5 grand worth of work that was not covered by warrenty apparently :( mustang would be nice :D

It's all good Jeff. Just a lil ribbing back n forth is all. My buddy who was with me has a Mustang Cobra, '05 I believe. He wants to go do the same with his ride now. Hopefully soon. A series of shorts would be fun, I normally have my camera's handy most of the time so we'll see what happens Steve...........

Oh, and dirt WILL be included, my lil "Hot Dawg" Samurai wouldnt have it any other way.

Make the most of today because when it becomes tomorrow, you'll never get it back.

G.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts