GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 27213 Just installed a new N-FAB light bar install was easy its got 4 light tabs got to order 2 more light

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Looks good!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
i've been looking at that light bar...definitely my next mod...Looks good by the way...

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks good. What kind of lights are those and what kind are you going to get?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The lights are 5 inch 55 watt Pro-Comp spot lights going to get two more just like them

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks sharp. I have the N-FAB's Front Pre Runner bar on order for my Suburban and cant wait to get it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Looks good. Does it bolt into where the tow hooks would be?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it bolts to where the license plate goes its a lot stronger than i thought it would be

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Nice I was thinking of something like that or a Bull bar...

·
Registered
104 Posts
wow I like it. It looks real good, nice and clean. I want to put some extra lights on mine to, Im going for something like a Road Armor or arb bumper with the Bull nose look and mount lights on it. If that makes sense lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mms_picture(23).jpg New pic with all four lights now all i got to do is wire them up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
hey man that looks good bud. I was looking at that one and the prerunner when i bought my n-fab cab length nerf steps that i recently installed. I like both the prerunner and the one you have because it's not very noticable in the front what the lights are mounted too. About how much did you pay for it? I have smittybilt powdercoated gloss black bull bar i bought for $130 i got a really good deal on it and love it! Let me know how much you bought it for and what site though..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got it at 4 wheel drive parts on sale for 112.00 bucks not including the lights

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
ok man good deal about how much the lights gonna run you for 4 of them?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They were bout 80 bucks all together for the lights got two from 4wheel parts and two from ebay

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
That light and bar combo looks great!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts